EMPOWERING brings together key actors: pro-active utility companies, from EU countries identified as dynamic movers in the Smart meter landscape, and puts specialised experience in social participation and expertise in energy analysis at their service in order to implement more informative billing services as the basis for energy performance improvement programmes and the development of energy services.
EMPOWERING aimed to meet the challenge by empowering consumers: by involving and informing them, helping them take measures to save energy on the basis of the information they read on their meters or on their bills.
Empowering public deliverables
- D1.2 – Publishable report of results for presentation at a European Conference
- D2.1b – Report on service and data requirements
- D2.2b – Publishable report on customer expectations
- D2.3b – Publishable report on Use Cases
- D2.4 – Report on legal, regulatory and data protection requirements
- D3.1 – Initial specifications of the Empowering architecture, informative billing, online and insight engine software packages
- D3.2 – Specifications of the Empowering architecture, informative billing, online and insight engine software packages. A guide to implement Empowering services.
- D4.1 – First report on initial software implementation and test
- D4.2 – Second report on software implementation and test
- D4.4 – Customer capacity building (includes D4.3)
- D5.1 – Staff training manual, documentation and e-learning course
- D5.2 – Pilot plan, system introduction and dissemination campaign
- D5.3 – Practical experiences of widespread application of additional services of Empowering
- D6.2 – Baseline situation in the pilot sites
- D6.3 – Publishable report on the evaluation of Empowering outcomes
- D6.4 – Report on the evaluation of the Empowering outcomes
- D7.3 – Communication material for enhancing customer response
- D7.4 – Intermediate report on the utility sector workshops
- D7.5 – Final report on utility sector engagement & potential replication
- D7.6 – Intermediate report on communication
- D7.7 – Final report on communication
This project has received funding from the Intelligent Energy Europe program of the European commission.