Demand response (DR) is when consumers adjust their use of electricity to match what is available at the time. Typically this involves reducing energy usage during peak hours.
BEE Group develops technologies to maximize impact of more efficient electricity consumption, optimize use of renewable at the same scale for use when demand does peak. The solutions takes data driven models to manage user behavior according to energy generation through monitoring, analysis and validation of DR algorithms.
BEE Group participates in the following INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS:
Democratizing energy markets through the introduction of innovative flexibility-based demand response tools and novel business and market models for energy cooperatives
FLEXCoop is based on end-to-end Automated Demand-Response (DR) Optimization Framework, which aims to enable the realization of novel business models, allowing energy cooperatives to introduce themselves in energy markets under the role of an aggregator.
HORIZON 2020 Programme, SC3-Secure, clean & efficient energy
Simulation Supported Real Time Energy Management in Building Blocks
SIM4BLOCKS will develop innovative demand response (DR) services for smaller residential and commercial customers, implement and test these services in three pilot sites and transfer successful DR models to customers of Project partners in further European countries.
HORIZON 2020 programme
Demand Response in block of buildings
BEE Group provides technical and research support for optimizing DR strategies
- Definition of quality criteria for DR monitoring in block of buildings.
- Design of an evaluation methodology of DR in block of buildings.
- Implementation of data management structure for monitoring.
- Analysis of system performance with optimization of developments and procedures to improve system use.
- Evaluate the impact of developed DR solutions with respect to energy, costs and user acceptance.