We build bridges between researchers, companies and users
Demand Response in buildings
Energy empowerment & User behavior
Big data analytics for energy efficiency in buildings
Energy positive living
- SHared knowledge for Energy Renovation in buildings by Public Administrations Abstract The main territorial challenge is to accelerate the implementation of EU Directives regarding the existing stock of Mediterranean public buildings, given the speci...
- Simulation Supported Real Time Energy Management in Building Blocks Sim4Blocks is a four-year, EC-funded project that focuses on the development of innovative demand response (DR) services for residential and commercial applications. The project comb...
- Proyecto Nacional de Biodigestores de Ecuador DESIGN AND SCALE-UP OF CLIMATE RESILIENT WASTE MANAGEMENT AND ENERGY CAPTURE TECHNOLOGIES IN SMALL AND MEDIUM LIVESTOCK FARMS – CTCN-RN: 2015000061 Este proyecto es una asistencia técnica solicitad...
- Democratizing energy markets through the introduction of innovative flexibility-based demand response tools and novel business and market models for energy cooperatives Abstract FLEXCoop introduces an end-to-end Automated Demand Response Optimization...
- The nZEB-strategies of ZEBRA2020 were based on its market tracking, which built on data from the European construction sector, energy performance certificates, nZEB best-practice and scenarios. The strategy was developed and communicated via bi-direc...
Beegroup provides measurable and verified results
2013-2016Empowering customers to save energy by informative billing Is the real application of big data analytics to change the way people understand and manage their energy consumption: – 4 Pilot sites – 344,000 Users Read more
2013-2015Reducing home energy use for user satisfaction. Achieved global savings in 44 households of the Manresa pilot site: – 7% electricity (Reducing 2000 kWh) – 2% water (Avoiding 16 m3) – 1% heating energy (Saving 1300 kWh) Read more
Biodigester in Tiquipaya (Bolivia)
2014-2015Generating biogas from waste (FORSU) with minimal technology Energy generated: More than 5.000 litres of biogas per day Average daily load of 54 kg Forsu. Read more
2011-2014Promoting nZEBs in Europe. Investement by municipalities 71.6 Million EUR Leading to: 171 toe/yr Renewable Energy production 486 toe/yr Primary energy savings 1.482 tons CO2 equ. emissions reduction Read more
SMARTSPACES / Lleida Pilot
2012-2014Energy optimisation service in 4 public buildings (1 office and 3 sport centers). Achieved savings: -30% Gas -10% Electricity
Building Energy and Environment Group
CIMNE - Campus Terrassa
Edifici GAIA (TR14)
Rbla. Sant Nebridi 22
08222 Terrassa (Barcelona), Spain
Tel: +34 937 398 969